ERA Annual General Meeting – 10 August 2022, 18h30, Marks Park
Come to ERA’s AGM and hear about these issues and give us your views:
- INCREASE IN COJ TARIFFS EFFECTIVE 1 July 2022: Water 9,75% (average); Electricity 7.47%; Refuse 5%; Property Rates 4,85%. Do we just accept annual increases like this with stoic resignation?
- MOU with CITY POWER: City Power wants us to sign a MOU with them to protect its infrastructure – at our expense! Should we sign it?
- HOMELESSNESS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS for our neighbourhood and surrounds: What are the solutions?
- CRIME & SECURITY: Hear about new, inclusive and co-operative initiatives to fight crime. How you can get involved.
- ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY THE CHARACTER OF EMMARENTIA: Telkom wants to erect a 20m 5g mast in a resident’s front garden.
- ALBERT’S FARM HOMELESS: The Friends of Alberts Farm and JOSH are working with government (local, provincial and national) to come up with a long-term solution for the ‘homeless’ living in the park. Come and hear what they’re doing and put your questions to them.
- THE CITY HAS APPROVED THE MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT OPPOSITE DOPPIO ZERO FOR 89 FLATS PLUS SHOPS/OFFICES/DAY CLINIC: What to expect next?
PDF Embedder requires a url attribute PDF Embedder requires a url attribute