Have your say on the City’s CBP process
The City will be holding its annual outreach through the Community Based Planning process to residents in Wards 87, 88, 98, 117 at Marks Park on 29 October 2022. The CBP is a process that feeds into the IDP (Integrated Development Plan) which is the most strategic document for the City.
ERA will be attending the meeting along with the Ward 88 Committee. We have just been sent the agenda for the meeting and it is a little different from normal. As a resident of Emmarentia, and to assist the ERA to make inputs to the City’s Community Based Planning session tomorrow, please can you take a few minutes to give your views on the questions below and send it back to us on email@example.com before tomorrow morning:
- What do you think are the STRENGTHS of Emmarentia:…………………………………
- What do you think are opportunities that Emmarentia offers?…………….
- In an ideal world, how would you like to see Emmarentia in the future? (you can dream here)……
- What are some things (and projects) that the City should do now and the next 3 years to improve Emmarentia or to reach your dream of Emmarentia in the future?…… What would be your priority?
- What assets does our beautiful suburb have (social/human; buildings; open space; intellectual and so on)?….
We thank you for your participation and interest and contribution to improving our suburb.
To join ERA, click here https://era.org.za/join-era/
More info and to see the detailed agenda and to find the virtual link see here https://era.org.za/event/cbp-workshop-29-october-2022/